After diagnosis and fault searching, I discovered that it was the programmer that was damaged. Quite a waste of my time.
Anyway, i proceeded to the prototype and made a rough picture of how the main part of the dispensor will work using what i currently have in my hobby components kit.
In the breadboard, observe the arduino, four buttons, LED bar and relay: the buttons are a preset value of given amount of drink each having a fixed price. In this case: 300ml, 500ml, 700ml and 1 Litre buttons. So if a 500ml drink is needed, the user simply selects the 500ml button, and the relay opens the valve to allow liquid flow.
I had made a short working video to demo the process, only to realise i couldn't upload the video. So ill just add a screenshot from the video showing the valve pouring into a cup.